This is our first year doing registration completely through TeamSnap so please let us know if you have any issues.
There are some important changes to the upcoming season that we would like to bring to your attention.
- Uniforms: We are moving away from maintaining an inventory model for 3rd grade and above. Distributing and collecting uniforms is a challenge for our volunteers and coaches. You will be required to purchase a uniform kit consisting of shorts, a shooting shirt, and a game pinnie which is yours to keep. As a result of this change, you will see a lower registration cost ($150) this year compared to last year ($225). We expect the uniform kit to cost $60-75 so the overall cost will remain roughly the same but you get UDLC swag. A link to the team store will be provided in January. For our 1st and 2nd graders, we will continue to provide pinnies that players can keep at the end of the season.
- Registration Closes Early: To accommodate the new uniform model, families will need to order all uniforms by February 1st. We will close registration on that same date for 3rd grade and higher. Registration will remain open for 1st and 2nd grade until March.
- Late Fee: starting January 8th, we will impose a $50 late registration fee.
- Player Evaluations: We will hold at least two evaluations for travel team assignments on February 10th between 9 am-3 pm and February 11th between 1-5 pm. Age-specific slots will be determined in January. We ask that players attend at least one evaluation.
- Dine & Donate…and Uniform Sizing: We are holding a dine and donate at Magerks - Fort Washington on January 8th where a portion of your bill will benefit UDLC. Importantly, you will have the opportunity to evaluate sample sizes of the new uniforms for the season. Thank you,~ UDLC Board